Page 1 of 1

Stat summary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 10:09 am
by Tinman9956
I suck at making stats, so I was wondering if you could show me what I need to do to get the showdown stat to show the total pct of showdowns won , like the won hands stat. Thanks.
Show down pct.png
(190.33 KiB) Downloaded 818 times

Re: Stat summary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 6:30 am
by 4StarGen
The stat expression will be this
Code: Select all
hands won at showdown / total number of showdowns


make those 2 columns

Re: Stat summary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 9:13 am
by Flag_Hippo
Tinman9956 wrote:I suck at making stats, so I was wondering if you could show me what I need to do to get the showdown stat to show the total pct of showdowns won , like the won hands stat.

You need to create two custom hand columns for that. You can copy the columns you need from the 'Player' section for the calculation you want to make and create them in the 'Hand' section. The only difference with these columns is you wouldn't use 'sum' within the expression. For example:

cnt_wtsd.png
(30.98 KiB) Downloaded 708 times

After creating the custom hand columns you can reference them in the 'Summary Type:' expression of the custom statistic:

sd.png
(44.82 KiB) Downloaded 774 times

Re: Stat summary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 10:14 am
by Tinman9956
Thanks you for the replies. I did as you requested, everything looks good , but I get this error when I add the new showdown stat.
pt4 showdown stat.png
(320.65 KiB) Downloaded 784 times
pt4 showdown stat error.png
(61.95 KiB) Downloaded 785 times

Re: Stat summary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 10:28 am
by Flag_Hippo
Flag_Hippo wrote:The only difference with these columns is you wouldn't use 'sum' within the expression.

Check your custom column expressions. If you didn't create those as I demonstrated and are still using 'sum' within the expression that's the error you will get.

Re: Stat summary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 11:41 am
by Tinman9956
Yes I missed one sum statement, removed it all working now. Thank you so much. :)