Page 1 of 1

How do I make stats tell me what they are?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 12:12 am
by Blue Pig
I have the 14 day trial. When I add a stat to my HUD it only lists the numeric portion. It doesn't tell me it's Total AFq, or whatever else I choose. How do I get the number portion to show me it's Total AFq, or whatever else I choose? I have a lot of numbers up, and I have to memorize what they all are.
There ARE actually some built-in profiles that show the Total AFq part, but I have so many others (the stats that I put in) that just show the numbers. How do I get the numbers to tell me what they represent? Thanks. New to Pokertracker 4 here.

Re: How do I make stats tell me what they are?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 12:25 am
by Blue Pig
Okay, I found how to do it by typing in what I want to see in the PREFIX window. Pardon my noobness.