HUD Rotate

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Rotate

Postby Ghartman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 am

Hi,

This is first ever professional HUD/Tracker ever. I did however use the PokerStrategy Elephant, which was an excellent, if a lot more basic bit of software. 1 Excellent feature it had was a rotate hud feature. So you sit a a table and the stats were all under the wrong players. There were 2 arrows 'Rotate Left' and 'Rotate Right' in the Elephant table options and, within game, you could rotate the huds clockwise or anti-clockwise until you had lined up all the huds under the correct players! I hope I have explained everything well, it's just that, on iPoker, I've never been able to get the huds lined up under the correct players yet on PT4. I use 'Auto Center' option on my site and PT4 but it sits me in an MP seat which is not my favoured seat. As soon as I move to my favoured seat in the top left, the stats stay in the MP positions. Rotate Hud would solve this. Remember where you heard it first!

Thanks
Ghartman
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: HUD Rotate

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 am

Thank you for your suggestion - suggestions for this kind of functionality have been made many times in the past and the development team is aware of these requests. But I will add your voice to the list of people who would like to see this functionality be added.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD Rotate

Postby italians_DD_ » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi,

yesterday in a MTT Freeroll with 5.000 players i had the same "problem" that the HUD for each player on the table was not at it´s right place. So with some time on my side i could manually appoint the HUD where it should be. A fix of this problem would be great.
:P
italians_DD_
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:43 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest