Edit Tournament Results - Add Players

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Edit Tournament Results - Add Players

Postby Seitz333 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:45 pm

It would be nice to have the option to manually add a player to the tournament results.

Reason - I play in several leagues on PokerStars Home Games, Play money. Usually there are 3 tables and unless I open each table and observe hands from each table it will not add the players at the other tables to the tourney results. The only other way I can figure it to create a fake tourney results and manually import it. It would be easier to have the option of adding players to the tourney results. I know you can change the number of entries in the edit screen but it does not allow you to add specific players.

Thanks,

Chuck
Seitz333
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Edit Tournament Results - Add Players

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 am

Manual entry is something that we're considering for future development, but I do not anticipate this sort of thing being added any time soon so for now you'll need to create those summary files. Hopefully in the future this may become possible, though.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests