ICM-tools + Hand replayer request.
Hello guys,
Installed PT4 beta today and so far I'm pretty impressed. Especially when it comes to speed. Great job!
I've been playing around with the ICM-tools today and would really like the following two features:
- When I select multiple (or all hands) from a specific SNG and review them in the hand-replayer you get this dropdown-list with all the selected hands. I was wondering if it would be possible to build-in some feature to show an icon after every hand that shows you if your action was, ICM-wise, good or bad. I know this is kinda difficult since good/bad depends on so many different factors but it would be nice if we could get an icon to 'rate' our action.
- Secondly: I know this is gonna sound silly but in the handreplayer I kind of dislike the distance between the action buttons for play, pauze, forward, etc. and the buttons for next/previous hand. When reviewing my hands one by one I have to move my mouse from bottom-right of the window to top-left over and over again. It would really rock if you could add previous/next hand buttons next to the play controls.
Keep up the good work!
Installed PT4 beta today and so far I'm pretty impressed. Especially when it comes to speed. Great job!
I've been playing around with the ICM-tools today and would really like the following two features:
- When I select multiple (or all hands) from a specific SNG and review them in the hand-replayer you get this dropdown-list with all the selected hands. I was wondering if it would be possible to build-in some feature to show an icon after every hand that shows you if your action was, ICM-wise, good or bad. I know this is kinda difficult since good/bad depends on so many different factors but it would be nice if we could get an icon to 'rate' our action.
- Secondly: I know this is gonna sound silly but in the handreplayer I kind of dislike the distance between the action buttons for play, pauze, forward, etc. and the buttons for next/previous hand. When reviewing my hands one by one I have to move my mouse from bottom-right of the window to top-left over and over again. It would really rock if you could add previous/next hand buttons next to the play controls.
Keep up the good work!
