Page 1 of 1

Missing sb en bb vpip for HU players

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 pm
by 09024875
Hi there,

Im mostly playing Heads up No limit Holdem. I figure that the most important stat is the sb vpip en bb vpip, but I couldn“t find this in PT4. Did I overlook something? Otherwise I would recommand creating those stats. Good luck!

Re: Missing sb en bb vpip for HU players

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 pm
by kraada
In the PT4 HUD you can set any stat to the BB or SB position - just add the stat and click on it in the editor at the bottom left. Then in the top right section find the Position preference and choose either Big Blind or Small Blind - then you'll see the value of that stat when the player was only in the position you specify.