Page 1 of 1

Editing tournament results - filters and dates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:34 am
by Erlebnis
Hi,

Is there any reason why when you click on "edit tournament results" it does not respect the filter in use? I find it quite annoying that you have to filter it all, find the tourneys you wanted, realize by the graphs you have to edit some results, click on "edit results" and then ALL tournaments are shown and you have to set the same filters all over again - now even without the quick ones. It would be a great time/effort saver to load the editing window with the exact same filter that is in use and have a "clear filter" button in there. Muuuch easier.

Plus, I couldn't find a way to alter the date a tournament happened. Apparently PT4 imported from PT3 some tournaments with the wrong date. I don't really care to set the exactly date (too much trouble, they are quite a few) but would like to at least set them in the PAST (apparently they are all 2021 or so now, I don't know, but if I use a filter like "since 12/24/2011" they all show up spoiling completely the graphs/results. I just want to send them back to 2011 where they belong.

Finally: I couldn't fine a "between dates" in the "date" quickfilter. There might be reasons for that, ok, but I think it would be handy. But yeah, the other two above are much more important.

Re: Editing tournament results - filters and dates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:08 am
by WhiteRider
Your first point is a good idea - I will make sure that the development team see that.

You can't alter the date of anything in PT4, but please attach the original hand history file to a Support Ticket so that we can see why this happened.

The idea with the quick filters is that they're very quick, but it's possible that "between dates" was missed accidentally. I will check.

Re: Editing tournament results - filters and dates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:32 pm
by Erlebnis
WhiteRider wrote:You can't alter the date of anything in PT4, but please attach the original hand history file to a Support Ticket so that we can see why this happened.


Ahn... they are several. What I can try is to find a couple or a few samples by tournament #. If I can. Otherwise this could mean sending you my entire database :?

Re: Editing tournament results - filters and dates

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 pm
by kraada
Please send us a few if you can - having examples helps us considerably in getting things fixed.