by random » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:47 am
I find LeakTracker a bit too simple if I may say so. I started it and all I see is I have everything in green zone. Cant be that easy.
Right of the bat you could add overall scoring for positions so one can see how well we do in different positions without having to click on every position. Doesnt even have to be scoring, just if you could list the leaks in a summary type of view. Would be nice if we could run leaktracker on any opponent and quickly get the "summary" to see his biggest leaks while doing review or even during play.
Currently you are only looking at stats from absolute position viewpoint. I would like to see leaktracker also focus on:
a) starting hands( how you play broadways, Ax, Kx, pp, sc, etc)
b) final hands (how aggessive/passive you are with 2pairs sets straights flushes etc, do you get enough value etc)
c) how you play draws
d) how you play in position/out of position
e) how we play in pots where we raised/coldcall/3bet/steal/resteal
Hope you find any of the rambling useful :P.