Incorrect Table Name

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Incorrect Table Name

Postby PJs Ronin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 am

As can be seen from the image, I was at table Capella III, but the hands were being imported into table Cepheus IV. I watched this for about 5 minutes to confirm the hand count increasing for Cepheus IV.
Attachments
Screenshot.png
(88.58 KiB) Downloaded 3238 times
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Incorrect Table Name

Postby random » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:42 am

What about if you go to View Stats>Results>By Session>double click session row bellow and it will show all table sessions. Are hands properly under Capella III?

Maybe it's just display bug under Play poker, or it could be something else.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: Incorrect Table Name

Postby PJs Ronin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Ok, I went to where you suggested. The top panel lists the sessions as Cepheus IV whereas the HHs in the lower panel refer to Capella III.

Ticket #115546 refers.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Incorrect Table Name

Postby PJs Ronin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Update: Created a new db and manually imported some hands that showed with incorrect table name in my main db. Hands appear in correct table name in test db. Guess I have a corrupt db?
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Incorrect Table Name

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 am

That's possible - if you notice this again please let us have your logs straight away so if we can see how this came about.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Incorrect Table Name

Postby PJs Ronin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Happened again.

Screenshot-1.2.png
(52.87 KiB) Downloaded 3144 times

Today, I have only played on Party Poker where tables are given numbers, not names. The attached image shows PP hands being displayed with tables names that bear a strong resemblance to Pokerstars table nomenclature.

There is another issue that may be connected. My Pokerstars username is my main account to which I have aliased my Party Poker and Full Tilt screen names. If I try and select one of my other identities in the drop down menu I am presented with "This player has been set as an alias. Would you like to view the aliased player instead?" with a yes/no option. No matter which option I choose the player remains as my Pokerstars identity.

More HH and log file (I remembered this time) attached to the ticket.
PJs Ronin
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Incorrect Table Name

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:00 am

Thanks - I will check out your ticket.

When you select an aliased player the behaviour of the Yes/No buttons only varies if you currently have a completely separate player selected.
Yes will take you to the main alias, No will return you to the current player - if you currently have the main alias selected the behaviour appears the same.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests