WINAMAX - problem with HUD

Posted:
Mon Aug 17, 2026 7:53 am
by AnastazjaPOL
Hello. I cant move HUD stats to the right and bottom side of tables. Its like invisible boarder on the tables that makes stats slowly disapper the more I move them in that directions. Looks like PT4 cant see correct placing of the tables or something. I've tried many thing like different prefered seats but problem stays.
Re: WINAMAX - problem with HUD

Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:07 am
by Flag_Hippo
You should be able to adjust that by changing a configuration setting in the PokerTracker.cfg file which you can change as follows:
1. Start PokerTracker 4.
2. Select "File > Open User Data Folder"
3. Close PokerTracker 4.
4. In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.
5.Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:
[Hud]
CoverOverlap=300
6. Save your change and that should give enough extra HUD area so that you can place the HUD stats wherever you like when you start PokerTracker 4 again but if they still get cut off you can try a higher value.