OK, here's something that's been bugging me for a while, and I'm wondering if you guys can help me figure this out.
In looking at some of my position stats, I'm trying to figure out what the numbers (Net amount and BB/100) would be if I change the VPIP.
For example. I have the following SB stats:
VPIP: 40.71
Amount required to post: 56.00
Net amount: (-122.00)
Diff w/o blind (-66.00)
BB Won/Hand (-0.44)
And I'm wondering what would the numbers look like if I had a VPIP of only 30%?
Can someone show me how to calculate this? I can get it by doing 30/40.71 = .7369, and taking that times the diff w/o blind, but I'm wondering how the other numbers would be affected. Would I just take that number and multiply it by all the numbers, or is it a bit more complicated than that?
Thanks!
Mike...
