new reg code and prima import nok

Any support related posts should go here.

new reg code and prima import nok

Postby klikkelik » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:44 am

I have recently formatted my HD and after downloading PTO I have trouble with getting it to work proberly with ladbrokes/prima. Seems that I can't get that link to the required file to work. also I would need a ned reg code for product id: xxxxxx

thx

Lasse Nielsen
klikkelik
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 am

Re: new reg code and prima import nok

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm

I sent you a PM, we don't give out codes on the forum.

You can get the SQLite ODBC driver here, if that's what you meant:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1376
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest