overwriting on new computer

Any support related posts should go here.

overwriting on new computer

Postby RGleason12 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 pm

I have backed up all of my PTO files from my old computer onto my new one. How do I overwrite and put my hand histories onto my new computer. I went to FAQs, but I know nothing about computers and don't know how to overwrite the old files onto the new downloaded version of PTO.
RGleason12
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Re: overwriting on new computer

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:03 am

I'll move this to the PTO section of the forum.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: overwriting on new computer

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 am

This FAQ tells you which files to copy to the new computer:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2333
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests