Page 1 of 1

Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm
by domdaleo
There was an update to PokerStars today. I now have Client Version 2.638.

I am getting the following error when I try to import from my Hand Histories:

"Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported."

In the Error Messages window, the Error Message is:

"Unable to get the game date(2)...2008/09/02 14:09:57 ET"

I am playing $2/$4 Pot Limit Omaha, 9 handed tables.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 pm
by domdaleo
Thought I'd add that I have Version 1.13.01 of PTO.

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 pm
by TheJacob
I'm having the exact same issue.

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm
by chadsdavis
I also am having exact same issue....and I made the mistake of "purging all errors" which I now think has deleted all those hands?
So when this gets figured out am I going to need to do a manual import through the folder where my hand histories are stored from Stars or from my processed folded to get these hands stored?

Thanks

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:37 pm
by Shaqdeeez
seems like a known issue that was resolved today for the hold em v2 PT. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11299

Omaha needs some patch love too!!

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:09 pm
by micha1100
I installed the latest patch, my version says 1.13.01 now, but I still have the same problem, even though someone in the other thread said the patch resolved his problems. Anything else I can do?

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:20 pm
by ptrack mike
I am working on the patch.

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm
by ptrack mike

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 pm
by domdaleo
Thanks! I installed the patch and everything seems to be working fine again.

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm
by micha1100
domdaleo wrote:Thanks! I installed the patch and everything seems to be working fine again.


#2. Thank you for the quick response!