Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Any support related posts should go here.

Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby domdaleo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:35 pm

There was an update to PokerStars today. I now have Client Version 2.638.

I am getting the following error when I try to import from my Hand Histories:

"Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported."

In the Error Messages window, the Error Message is:

"Unable to get the game date(2)...2008/09/02 14:09:57 ET"

I am playing $2/$4 Pot Limit Omaha, 9 handed tables.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
domdaleo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby domdaleo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Thought I'd add that I have Version 1.13.01 of PTO.
domdaleo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby TheJacob » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 pm

I'm having the exact same issue.
TheJacob
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby chadsdavis » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm

I also am having exact same issue....and I made the mistake of "purging all errors" which I now think has deleted all those hands?
So when this gets figured out am I going to need to do a manual import through the folder where my hand histories are stored from Stars or from my processed folded to get these hands stored?

Thanks
chadsdavis
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby Shaqdeeez » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:37 pm

seems like a known issue that was resolved today for the hold em v2 PT. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11299

Omaha needs some patch love too!!
Shaqdeeez
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby micha1100 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:09 pm

I installed the latest patch, my version says 1.13.01 now, but I still have the same problem, even though someone in the other thread said the patch resolved his problems. Anything else I can do?
micha1100
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby ptrack mike » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:20 pm

I am working on the patch.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby ptrack mike » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm

ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby domdaleo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Thanks! I installed the patch and everything seems to be working fine again.
domdaleo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Re: Error in PokerStars HandHistory Import

Postby micha1100 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

domdaleo wrote:Thanks! I installed the patch and everything seems to be working fine again.


#2. Thank you for the quick response!
micha1100
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests