Page 1 of 1

PTO trial doesn´t do anything

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:55 am
by Vodkas
I would like to know how can I test PTO if I cant load any hands from microgaming:

ODBC Driver - The SQLite 3 ODBC driver has not been loaded yet. Please read the help for this window for instructions on how to do this. If you continue to have problems, please contact [email protected]

OK, and help says to: Convert Database

To use this feature, select "Convert Database" from the Utilities Menu.

But: This option is available to registered users of Poker Tracker Omaha only.


What am I suppose to do now?? Register?? I just want to try your product to see if it´s worth to play omaha or not...

Re: PTO trial doesn´t do anything

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 pm
by ptrack mike
You can get the drivers from here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1376

Re: PTO trial doesn´t do anything

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 pm
by Vodkas
Wonderful. Its working now :D one more question. I have another hand database in another computer. Can I copy it to a CD and paste it in the microgaming paste were my hand history is at this computer and make it work with PT? Will the 2 databases merge together? Is this possible?
Thank you

Re: PTO trial doesn´t do anything

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 pm
by ptrack mike
Yes, paste the GameHistory.dat file into any folder on your computer then tell the PTO auto-import window to import from that database as well.

Re: PTO trial doesn´t do anything

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:15 am
by Vodkas
Wonderfull :D