Can't find PS handhistory folder.
I just got a new computer which is running vista. My PS folder saves my handhistories in this folder: C:\Users\Sharukh Shaw\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory\
For PT3 it was automatically setup to retrieve hand histories from that folder.
For PTO, however, I had to tell it where to find the handhistories and this is where the problem came in. I was unable to trace the path, my 'Sharukh Shaw' folder had no folder called 'AppData' (when browsing through PTO) even though i can find the 'AppData' folder through search and through PS. Is the only solution to change the folder which stars saves HH.
Thanks,
For PT3 it was automatically setup to retrieve hand histories from that folder.
For PTO, however, I had to tell it where to find the handhistories and this is where the problem came in. I was unable to trace the path, my 'Sharukh Shaw' folder had no folder called 'AppData' (when browsing through PTO) even though i can find the 'AppData' folder through search and through PS. Is the only solution to change the folder which stars saves HH.
Thanks,
