Page 1 of 1

Questions

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm
by milapoul
Hello
sorry of the questions have already been asked but my english is limited :oops:
I m planning to buy the omaha tracker version but I still need some precisions before I purchased it :

1) I've tried the free trial version and couldn't find how to have graphs , like the earnings, the all in luck , $ slansky etcc ... do we have that in the omahe version or is it only for the holdem one ? Maybe we need to add a plug-in ?
2)Same thing for the Replay option
3) I ve seen that there is Ring games and Tournaments , but HU and SNG 6 handed are considered as Tournaments ? If no where can I add them ?
4) If there is a new relase/update like PT3 for Omaha will I have to purchase it again ? or can we upgrade "for free" ?
5) If a Mac version is soon available same thing will I have to pay againt to have it ?

Thx a lot in advance :mrgreen:

Re: Questions

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:30 pm
by ptrack mike
1. There is a small "g" button above the data sections that can be graphed, just like in PT Hold'em
2. There is a small "r" button above the data sections where hands can be replayed.
3. PTO supports ring and tournament games depending on the site. http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/supported.php
4. Eventually Omaha will be added to PT3, but not for awhile. There will be an upgrade fee similar to the Hold'em upgrade fee.
5. It doesn't work on Macs now without using Windows emulation software.

Re: Questions

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:40 am
by milapoul
ptrack mike wrote:1. There is a small "g" button above the data sections that can be graphed, just like in PT Hold'em
2. There is a small "r" button above the data sections where hands can be replayed.
3. PTO supports ring and tournament games depending on the site. http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/supported.php
4. Eventually Omaha will be added to PT3, but not for awhile. There will be an upgrade fee similar to the Hold'em upgrade fee.
5. It doesn't work on Macs now without using Windows emulation software.



Ok thanks a lot for the quick reply :)