Page 1 of 1

hand categories sample

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:50 pm
by black666
Hi!

Is there some kind of default or sample file for importing hand categories?

Re: hand categories sample

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:27 pm
by ptrack mike
Here's a file you can download and import:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... ptocat.txt

Re: hand categories sample

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:11 am
by Gato_Vago
Hello Mike.

I was searching the forum because I have a starting hand related question.

I`ve seen the file above and I guess it can help me to do what I need to further analyze my own game.

I need to create a Set of categories of starting hands. Each category will contain some of the hands listed in the file above.

For instance, one category named EP would include AA2x, AA3x, A2JT, A2KK etc

The question is: How do I create this file and then apply it to my DB?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Re: hand categories sample

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 am
by Gato_Vago
Never mind, I figured it out. Help files assisted me. :D