Page 1 of 1

Eurolinx Question

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:33 pm
by fnord
For reasons I do not comprehend, when I try to import from Eurolinx (prima skin) it just doesn't work. PAHud seems to be able to read from the file ok. Previously, I was playing on battlefield and that worked fine. I think it may be a format issue since it seems to read the first file number, but then just doesn't record any hands (and stops the import quickly). I don't know, anyone else have this problem?

Re: Eurolinx Question

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:14 pm
by ptrack mike
What do the import errors say? What version of PTO are you using?

Re: Eurolinx Question

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:23 pm
by fnord
1.13.00
There are no errors that I can see, just no hands make it into the db, and it goes by really quick, like it is not parsing any hands, just flying through the file without every finding anything to import.

Re: Eurolinx Question

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 am
by ptrack mike
Try again after installing this patch:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1664

Re: Eurolinx Question

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:49 pm
by fnord
That seems to do the trick, thanks!

Is there a similar patch for PTHE? I get this error with 2.17.01g


Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 0 hand(s) were imported.

Unable to get the tournament ID for tourney game number 1938379573...1.00 NL - Tournament) Real Money

Re: Eurolinx Question

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm
by ptrack mike
2.17.01g is the latest PTH patch as far as I know. Try posting the issue in the PTH support forum.