possible to remove hands from a database?

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

possible to remove hands from a database?

Postby pto432 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:59 am

Hi,

I accidentally imported some August hands into my July database. Is there any way I can remove those hands? I'm using the access-type databases.

Thanks.
pto432
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 am

Re: possible to remove hands from a database?

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 am

Use Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options, Advanced Purge... button to remove sessions played in a certain date range.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: possible to remove hands from a database?

Postby pto432 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks very much Mike. It worked perfectly.
pto432
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 am


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests