Page 1 of 1

Datamining Cryptologic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:03 am
by Kyle
Anyone know how and if it is possible to datamine crypto skins without sitting at tables.

Would appreciate help/advice.

Happy easter

Re: Datamining Cryptologic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 am
by ptrack mike
This isn't possible as far as I know.

Re: Datamining Cryptologic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:54 am
by Kyle
Know any other software that can?

Re: Datamining Cryptologic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:58 am
by ptrack mike
If you mean other poker sites then Full Tilt comes to mind. We used to have a thread listing all sites where you can get observed hands at the old forum but I don't have access to that link right now. Let me know if you need that and I'll post it here later.

Re: Datamining Cryptologic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:08 pm
by Kyle
[quote="ptrack mike"xfs]If you mean other poker sites then Full Tilt comes to mind. We used to have a thread listing all sites where you can get observed hands at the old forum but I don't have access to that link right now. Let me know if you need that and I'll post it here later.[/quotexfs]

If it's not to big of a hassle - Cool :)

Re: Datamining Cryptologic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:18 pm
by ptrack mike