Page 1 of 1
OnGame R5 hand history format change

Posted:
Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 am
by ptrack mike
I've been told that OnGame sites are moving away for using a database for hand histories and are going to be putting their hands in text files like most other sites do. I am going to have to change PTO to handle this, but I need to see some example Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo hand history files in this new format. If you have some hands in the new format please create a new support ticket and attach the files to it.
<link removed>
Thank you.
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 am
by daflipp
i send you one handhistory file hope it will help
and that i can as fast as possible work with ptomaha again
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 pm
by ptrack mike
I got it, thanks. This is a big change so I don't have a time frame on when it will be ready.
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm
by daflipp
so the update forholdem is ready when will it be ready for omaha
or is the update for both holdem and omaha?
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 pm
by ptrack mike
I only support Omaha and the PT Omaha update is not ready.
This is a big change so I don't have a time frame on when it will be ready.
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:56 am
by johan313
PT-Mike,
do you need more handhistory files?
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:13 pm
by ptrack mike
I think I'm OK with Omaha HI for now, but if you have any Hi/Lo I could use them. Thanks.
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
by Operga
So how exactly I can get omaha hands from ongame to ptracker omaha at the moment? The new patch ain't up or?
Thank you
Re: OnGame hand history format change

Posted:
Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm
by ptrack mike
If the Ongame site you play hasn't converted to the R5 hand history format then you can import using the auto-import window for PokerRoom. See the Help link on that window for details.
I'm still working on the patch to handle the R5 hand history format. I'll respond to this thread when it's ready.
Re: OnGame R5 hand history format change

Posted:
Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 pm
by ptrack mike
The beta patch that supports Ongame's new hand history format is ready to be tested:
<beta patch link removed - official patch is here:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21618>