error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby Sharukh10 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Unable to get the table name for tournament game # 8609386684
Sharukh10
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Re: error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby ptrack mike » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm

What is matrix? Is that another poker site? If so, which poker site is it affiliated with?

What version of PTO are you using?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Mike, you have a PM.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby Sharukh10 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:13 pm

the new matrix sngs on full tilt, i didn't know if that made a difference. they are 1 tournament where you play 4 sngs with the same players.

I'm using version 1.13.02.
Sharukh10
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Re: error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby ptrack mike » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:13 pm

I'll have to change PTO to handle these types of sngs in a future patch. I don't have a time frame on this though.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby fmny » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:43 am

There was a patch for PTH that makes it possible to import the matrix tournament hands. Could you patch PTO and PTS in the same way based on the PTH patch?
http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/view ... 26&t=13353

If you need hand histories for these matrix tournaments I could send you some. I've got some for HORSE and OMAHA HI/LO and could get some for the other games too if you need them.
fmny
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Re: error message when trying to import hands from matrix sngs.

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 am

I can, I just haven't had the chance to make the changes yet. I could use some more hands though. Please email me hands from one HORSE and one Hi/Lo matrix tournament plus the summaries if you've got them. mike _at_ pokertracker.com

Thanks.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest