After downloading patch, PT imports SO slow

Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:56 pm
by Melville
Title says all: Since the download, everytime the timer is firing, the games get really delayed and I even got hands folded: Happened while playing at Bodog and Full Tilt (other sites not tested).
Is the patch the problem? I installed also antivir, could this app be a problem?
windows xp
Re: After downloading patch, PT imports SO slow

Posted:
Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:34 pm
by ptrack pat
There were no changes in the recent patch for either of these sites.
Are you using the auto-rate on import option?? If so, are you sure it's setup to not auto-rate your own stats?
Re: After downloading patch, PT imports SO slow

Posted:
Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:15 pm
by Melville
hm, pat, I did not change my settings, and some days ago, every thing went nice and easy. But: I installed some security software. Maybe this could be the problem? Here's the list:
Avira:
http://www.free-av.de/en/index.htmlSpybot:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.htmlAdaware:
http://lavasoft.com/single/trialpay.php
Re: After downloading patch, PT imports SO slow

Posted:
Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 pm
by ptrack pat
I don't know that those would cause a problem.
Are you using a PostgreSQL database?
Are you using PokerAce at the same time?