Page 1 of 1

does not export

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:24 pm
by lakeguy1
Using Spade Eye, I datamined a lot of games from full tilt. PT2 (version 2.17.02) auto-imported these nicely into the postgresql
database. Stats available.

When I tried to export,i got a log file with lots of error messages, but no export file. Most likely, the errors were simply that the game records were incomplete due to the way SpadeEye collected them.

I used the Export Hand Histories command. No filtering. The message was first that i was about to export 335 histories.
Then, that the export finished but there were errors. Click ok to see the errors, in a file. "Unable to get hand history for game #16" A lot of these, in quantity consistent with the guess that these are simply incomplete game records. So this error file with these messages resides on my HD, but no export data file.

Any ideas?
Thanks
lakeguy1

Re: does not export

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm
by ptrack pat
It sounds like you have the option to not save the hand history text from observed hands turned on. Open the Full Tilt auto-import window and click on the Observed Hands tab. Is the "Do not save hand history..." box checked? If so, that's why you get this error message.

Re: does not export

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:52 pm
by lakeguy1
pat,
what you said sounds like the problem. I will import with that field unchecked. i expect it to succeed
thanks
lakeguy1