Page 1 of 1

Weird error message when importing (observed) hands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 am
by ECart
Hello PTSupport,

I get this weird error message when I'm importing my hands:


*********************************
PT Version: 2.16.03d
Error Date: 04/04/2008 14:57
Database Error: -1003
Error Text: SQLSTATE = S1093
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access-stuurprogramma] Ongeldig argument.

No changes made to database.

INSERT INTO players ( screen_name, treeview_icon, player_id, main_site_id, hide_ind, ring_player, tourney_player ) VALUES ( 'altobello', 1, 24510, 11, 0, 1, 0 )
DataObject: d_player_names
Syntax In Error: INSERT INTO players ( screen_name, treeview_icon, player_id, main_site_id, hide_ind, ring_player, tourney_player ) VALUES ( 'altobello', 1, 24510, 11, 0, 1, 0 )
*********************************

It doesn't seem to give the error for every single HH, but for a whole lot of them. I'm also pretty sure it's only giving this error with observed hands. I haven't had any problems with non-observed hands.

The site is FTP btw and my OS is Windows XP.

Any help would be appreciated,
Frank.

Re: Weird error message when importing (observed) hands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 am
by ptrack pat
See the FAQ, issue #2
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1377

Re: Weird error message when importing (observed) hands

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:40 am
by ECart
Thanks :)

P.S. your comp's slow ;). 2.5 hours for 130k hands? looks like mine will be done in 10 mins with 640k hands. And don't use the old comp excuse, I bought my PC around the time you made that post so :).

Anyway thanks for the help.


ugh nvm... it's now going through something that's 3.5 million called game_players. It's gonna take a while.