Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Any support related posts should go here.

Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby Verdon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:14 am

I've tried searching through the old PT2 posts but couldn't find an answer to my problem (apologies if I've missed it).

I'm getting the following error message when clicking on FT import:
[url=http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pterrorhs0.jpg3fl][Error message][/url3fl]

Yet I no longer have the option to select a database for FT observed hands:
[url=http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pt2bn1.jpg3fl][Missing options][/url3fl]

The option exists on the Party import window:
[url=http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ptpartyhe8.jpg3fl][Import Party][/url3fl]

And appears on FT import if I switch to the Access DB:
[url=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftaccessmb8.jpg3fl][FT Access][/url3fl]

Anyone point me towards a solution?

Many thanks
Verdon
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 am

Re: Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:14 am

What email address was used to purchase Poker Tracker? I have no record of this one used for the forum.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby Verdon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 am

Hi Pat,

One of these 2:

verdon.sims at goodlife-solutions.co.uk
subscriptions at goodlife-solutions.co.uk

Thanks
Verdon
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 am

Re: Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:27 am

See my reply in the FOURTH post of this thread...

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1546&p=8105&hilit=+delete+prefs#p8105
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby Verdon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:05 am

Thanks Pat. That's done the trick.
Verdon
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 am

Re: Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby bat999 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:31 am

Hi,
I have the same problem but the SQL code didnt work with me. The error message was:

ERROR: syntax error at or near "["
SQL state: 42601
Character: 3

My email adress is either [email protected] or [email protected]

CR
bat999
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:21 am

Re: Lost the ability to import FT observed hands

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Don't use that "code" text within the brackets, just use this:

delete FROM prefs WHERE pref_key = 'AITMP' ;

Something happened to the forum and those are tags showing instead of showing the text quoted so you don't want to have them in the SQL statement.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests