Page 1 of 1

Copying from 1 pc to another

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:23 am
by Rayman
I have correctly installed the new pt software on my 2nd pc with Vista. I imported some hands from FTP to test and everything ran fine. I followed the instructions given about only copying over the .mdb files of pttrack & HHDP. The problem is now I can't switch from the recently imported hands (like 7) to my old database. I know its there because of the size 1.6 Gigs but I don't know how to switch over since they seem to be coming from the same file. I even deleted all databases from the pt directory and re-installed the new one but the old DB keeps coming up. Please point me in the right direction.

Re: Copying from 1 pc to another

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:25 am
by ptrack pat
You need to be running the program as administrator ever time as detailed at the top of the download page, are you doing this??
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php

Vista should prompt you every time to cancel/allow PT to run.

Re: Copying from 1 pc to another

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:06 pm
by Rayman
Sorry am new to Vista. I had it set to run as administrator as default but apparently you can't do that. Thx for the help!