Weird Error that's occuring

Any support related posts should go here.

Weird Error that's occuring

Postby colew123 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 222 file(s) read - 14,074 new hand(s) were imported.

I keep getting this odd error and I have no idea why! Can anyone help me out?
colew123
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Re: Weird Error that's occuring

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Open the error log window like it tells you to do and tell me what the errors are.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Weird Error that's occuring

Postby colew123 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:00 pm

When I got into the error place...it says Unable to get the game date(2)... 2008/12/19 15:34:16 ET
colew123
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Re: Weird Error that's occuring

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.03d from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Weird Error that's occuring

Postby colew123 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 pm

I downloaded and installed the patch but I lost all those files. =\
colew123
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Re: Weird Error that's occuring

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm

They were probably moved to the processed files folder. Move them back to the hand history folder you have PT pointing to and reimport them.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests