How can I get a registration code for PT2 ? I purchased PT3

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

How can I get a registration code for PT2 ? I purchased PT3

Postby Rodolphe2005 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:09 am

Hi,
I read that I can get PT2 for free after I purchased PT3. I did go on my account and "registration codes" but there is only the one for PT3.

Thank you for your help.
Rodolphe2005
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 4:41 am

Re: How can I get a registration code for PT2 ? I purchased PT3

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:08 pm

To request your free PT2 click on the link in your PT3 registration email which says "Click here" to claim your FREE PT2/PAH. On this web page, you should enter your PokerTracker Holdem v2 product ID. You will then receive an email with the code.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: How can I get a registration code for PT2 ? I purchased PT3

Postby Rodolphe2005 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:16 pm

Thank you !
And sorry, I didn't see the link.
Rodolphe2005
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 4:41 am


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest