Combining databases

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Combining databases

Postby yvrchris » Sun May 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Hey there. I play significant amounts on both my laptop and home computers. Is it possible/relatively simple to regularly combine the two databases?
yvrchris
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Combining databases

Postby goodenough » Sun May 11, 2008 8:23 pm

chrisinvancouver wrote:Hey there. I play significant amounts on both my laptop and home computers. Is it possible/relatively simple to regularly combine the two databases?


I swear I didn't see your post when I posted mine. Scary.
goodenough
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:42 am

Re: Combining databases

Postby ptrack pat » Sun May 11, 2008 8:49 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Combining databases

Postby yvrchris » Sun May 11, 2008 11:28 pm

goodenough wrote:
chrisinvancouver wrote:Hey there. I play significant amounts on both my laptop and home computers. Is it possible/relatively simple to regularly combine the two databases?


I swear I didn't see your post when I posted mine. Scary.


I beat you by two minutes. Your question was so passe. ;)
yvrchris
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:41 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests