Page 1 of 1

Bodog SNGs

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 am
by tNgrandbuyin
Was there a reason that you never took on Bodog SNG HHs? Idleminer's handgrabber supports cash games and SNGs but you only support cash games. Being able to view player stats on screen was always the most useful thing I got from PT2 so I'm really getting very little out of Idleminer when they themselves don't support MTTs and then on top of it you don't support SNGs, one out of the entire two total things they offer me. I'm thinking maybe Dogwatch only supported cash games and you never looked more into it when they went down and Idleminer came about? I've only had Idle miner for a few weeks so I don't know a lot about the situation. Thanks for any info on the matter.

Re: Bodog SNGs

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:47 am
by ptrack pat
Dogwatch was for ring games at first, late in the game they did add tourney support but then they shut down and I never added tourney support to PT2. At this point it's not going to be added to PT2, probably PT3.