Page 1 of 1

replaying imported hand histories

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:25 pm
by biro381
I have imported a hh of a tournament as a txt file,the hh is of a friends play at ftp and I wish to review this in the realplayer but I cannot find it in the database so where does it go and how do I find it and how do I get to review it in the real player. Incase I messed up the import the first time I tried importing it again but a message came up saying no hands imported because the file already exists I cannot find it nor do any of the menu options seem to help

Re: replaying imported hand histories

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:01 pm
by ptrack pat
You should see his player name listed on the left side of the Tournament Player Statistics window.

If you don't see his name in the list then check the filters you have set that may be preventing it from showing.
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1375