Page 1 of 1

Pokerstars import errors

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:04 pm
by rmaccov
There was a software update today when I first tried to open stars so it could be related to that but every single hand I think is coming up with the error message "no flop found for tournament game..." or "no turn..." or "no river..."

Never has this problem before. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Pokerstars import errors

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:10 pm
by ptrack pat

Re: Pokerstars import errors

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:52 pm
by bingbang
rmaccov wrote:There was a software update today when I first tried to open stars so it could be related to that but every single hand I think is coming up with the error message "no flop found for tournament game..." or "no turn..." or "no river..."

Never has this problem before. Thanks in advance for any help.


I'm having the same exact problem

Re: Pokerstars import errors

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 pm
by ptrack pat
Well, did you install the patch that was given in the link above??