Pokerstars import errors

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Pokerstars import errors

Postby rmaccov » Fri May 09, 2008 2:04 pm

There was a software update today when I first tried to open stars so it could be related to that but every single hand I think is coming up with the error message "no flop found for tournament game..." or "no turn..." or "no river..."

Never has this problem before. Thanks in advance for any help.
rmaccov
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:41 am

Re: Pokerstars import errors

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 09, 2008 2:10 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Pokerstars import errors

Postby bingbang » Fri May 09, 2008 2:52 pm

rmaccov wrote:There was a software update today when I first tried to open stars so it could be related to that but every single hand I think is coming up with the error message "no flop found for tournament game..." or "no turn..." or "no river..."

Never has this problem before. Thanks in advance for any help.


I'm having the same exact problem
bingbang
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:31 pm

Re: Pokerstars import errors

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 pm

Well, did you install the patch that was given in the link above??
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests