Getting Pod odds to work

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Getting Pod odds to work

Postby duathlon » Wed May 07, 2008 11:36 am

Hi,
I'm not getting any pot odds display to pop up when reviewing hands. I've follwed these instructions.

Pot Odds window - clicking the box will open the Pot Odds window (see below). It will also enable the "Only show My Odds" box which when clicked will only show the pot odds when it's your turn to act. The Pot Odds window ONLY WORKS when...

you are stepping through the hand rather than auto-playing the hand. - I'M DOING THIS
after the flop (with 2 cards to come) and after the turn (with 1 card to come).
there has been a bet/raise made and it's a players turn to decide if they should make the call.
when the Pot Odds window is not in play, it will display dashes, "------", instead of any values.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
duathlon
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:03 am

Re: Getting Pod odds to work

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Do you have the "Only show my odds" box checked? If so, you also need to have set your user name on the Preferences tab of the stats window in the "When this window first opens" section, you need to have selected your user name from the list there.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Getting Pot odds to work

Postby duathlon » Wed May 07, 2008 8:28 pm

I went back and checked the 'only show my odds' box but I'm still not getting anything.

In the preferences tab I have it set to automatically display my stats when window first opens.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks
duathlon
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:03 am

Re: Getting Pod odds to work

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Post the hand history text for a hand where you say it's not working.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests