Page 1 of 1

DB reparation problem

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:05 am
by rgc7
Since I created a ramdisk and tried to import on my tracker, a problem appeared:
It says that I should repair my database but it is impossible and get a :Microsoft Visual C++ runtime libray: problem.
And if I dont repair, it says: -1206 SQLSTATE = S1000, ...ODBC...
Im under vista64 and run all my programs under administrator.

Thanks by advance

Re: DB reparation problem

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:37 pm
by ptrack pat
What email was used to purchase PT? I have no record of this email address used on the forum.

Re: DB reparation problem

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:17 am
by Xerxes
I have the same problem

Re: DB reparation problem

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:19 am
by ptrack pat
Instead of hijacking another user's thread, especially one that I've asked to confirm their payment and they haven't replied, send your problem through the support system
http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/?cat_id=4