can`t import ongame

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

can`t import ongame

Postby pinkdonky » Mon May 05, 2008 8:23 pm

is my first time I play into ongame network (whitebet) and I have installed the latest patch from PT and SQLite 3 ODBC driver but I get this error messages : :?:

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 0 hand(s) were imported.
Done reading database(s), starting import of 1 hands...
Reading database, hand #P4-66968122-1153 (1 of 1)...

and in Utilities/Error Log I get this:

File name: C:\Program Files\Whitebet\Resources\Databases\PR_HH_20080506_0318261.txt

error message: Unable to get the game number(2)...P4-66968122-1159
pinkdonky
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:57 am

Re: can`t import ongame

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests