Gametime plus

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Gametime plus

Postby Ameretto » Sun May 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Guys it's been a while since I've used pokertracker, so apologies if this is old news... Can I still use gametime plus with pokertracker. I've got a new PC, and all that seems to be happening when I reinstalled GT+ is it recognises the table but not the hand histories. I also purchased Poker Ace, but never really got into using it, preferring the simplicity of GT+, is Poker Ace now the only HUD I can use? How do I get a new reg code for this, at the moment I don't have any of the old details, since the old PC crashed and died.

Thanks
H.
Ameretto
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Re: Gametime plus

Postby ptrack mike » Sun May 04, 2008 2:09 pm

I think you can get GT+ support here now:
http://www.pokerit.biz/index.php

PA HUD support is here:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PAH/faq.php
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests