PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby danycbd » Sun May 04, 2008 1:19 pm

My HH are saved by Cryptologic (Betsafe) in the log file but PokerTracker2 doesn't import them if I start autoimport.And if I try to manually import the HH from the log file PT2 can't see them.At first it worked just fine auto-importing and seeing the HH but now doesn't and I didn't changed any settings.Any help?Ty
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby ptrack mike » Sun May 04, 2008 2:03 pm

What folder do you have the Crypto auto-import window set to look for hands in?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby danycbd » Sun May 04, 2008 2:10 pm

In the log folder.
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby ptrack pat » Sun May 04, 2008 5:49 pm

if I start autoimport.And if I try to manually import the HH from the log file PT2 can't see them


Are you using Vista on this computer? If so, are you running PT as admin? Is Vista prompting you to cancel/allow PT to run?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby danycbd » Mon May 05, 2008 2:04 am

No i don't use Vista i use XP.
I will explain again the problem:
I downloaded and registered PT2 after I reinstalled Windows XP and i choosed the wright settings so that I can use it with Cryptologic Betsafe.It worked for a few hours and after this PT2 stopped seeing the HH and can't import them .If i choose autoimport it says that now HH were imported from the last time and if I choose to manually import PT2 can't see the HH files.Ty
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 9:07 am

Have you checked the log folder to see if there are any new .log files being created??

When you manually try to select the files, are you changing the "Files of type" to be ".log" because that is the file extension that Crytpo sites use on the hand history files?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby danycbd » Mon May 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Yes the log folder has many HH wich PT2 can't see to import.
If I try to manually import HH from Pokerstars and i open the HH folder PT2 is seeing them as notepad files and I can import them but if I open the Crypto log file PT2 can't see any HH it appears llike the folders are empty...eaven if the folders contain HH.
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT2 doesn't see HH to import

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 05, 2008 12:50 pm

Did you or did you not change the "Files of type" field so that it's looking for ".log" files?

What are some of the file names that you see in the Crypto hand history folder? These should be .log files NOT .txt files.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests