Poker Stars Tournament Summaries

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Poker Stars Tournament Summaries

Postby mayesie » Thu May 01, 2008 11:55 pm

Hello,
I apologize in-advance for re-hashing this issue again. I read your disclaimer in the FAQ, in addition to the following:

file:///c:/program%20files/poker%20tracker%20v2/help/v2h_starssums.html

I still need a little clarification on something:

- The "Auto-Request Tournament Summaries" button on the File/PokerStars Tournament Results - Manual Entry window will have Stars automatically email the summaries to you. However, this feature has nothing to do with actually loading the summaries onto Poker Tracker.

Is this a true statement? It seems that if I wish to have the summaries automatically updated to Poker Tracker, I have (2) options:

- File > Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries window (which is unsupported for internet email clients)
- Third Party utility, such as "Tournament Updater"

Thanks in advance!
mayesie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Re: Poker Stars Tournament Summaries

Postby ptrack pat » Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 am

If the emails are sent to an internet email that doesn't allow POP3 like Hotmail then you have to copy/paste the text of the emails into a file using Notepad and then import that file using the Select Files To Import button.

If you want them updated without having to do this then the Tourney Updater program is the thing to use.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest