Page 1 of 1

ipoker hand histories

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:05 pm
by tot10ham
I have just played ipoker and there seems to be a problem in reading the histories. There was a software update to the client as I logged on, I don't know if this is why. Some hands are ok but others show the result as split when it wasn't. Also when I use the replayer there is a problem determining some players seats and it will not run.

Re: ipoker hand histories

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:19 pm
by ptrack pat
see the sticky post at the top of the support forum
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2899

Re: ipoker hand histories

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:41 pm
by tot10ham
Thanks for the swift reply. Obviously VC poker only updated today, long after some other skins.
I have run the patch and all looks fine.
Brilliant support service!
next time I will search all the forum :oops: