Pahud not working any more on Kiwi(ipoker)/FT

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Pahud not working any more on Kiwi(ipoker)/FT

Postby gsdavid » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:45 am

Hi, Kiwi(as most of Ipoker i assume) released a new update where they added a new slider and such. It seems however, that for some reason they have altered their hand history file so that either PT2 or PAHUD is not able to interpret them correctly. I get bugs such as that players are playin 20% vpio 0% prf raise after 200 hands eventough their true stats are about 20/17. At the same time some of the hands(mainly losing ones) are not imported so that I'm getting incorrect total values for session in $.
Also at the same time, yesterday FT had an update and PAHUD also stopped working there. It seems that PAHUD is not able to recognize tables anymore..It kinds sucks that I lost pahud on both sites so if possible please help. I know you guys are busy these days with pt3 :)
gsdavid
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Pahud not working any more on Kiwi(ipoker)/FT

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:36 pm

I copied this to the PT2 forums as well so that Pat can participate in this conversation.

If PT is not importing hands then we will need release a PT update to fix that, first and foremost. That may resolve the issue with PokerAce Hud as well. If it does not, then we will need to release a PAH update after the PT fix.

To my knowledge, there are no issues with PAH and FTP. Would you mind creating a separate topic for Full Tilt and we will resolve that issue there?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pahud not working any more on Kiwi(ipoker)/FT

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:42 pm

See this iPoker sticky in the support forum
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2899

I have heard of no other users having any issues with PT and Full Tilt.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest