Problem with stats

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Problem with stats

Postby Genny » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Hello,
I am using PT 2.17.01g and have a problem, I had a lot of stats on hundreds of players... but today when i started PT, i went into the ring game details... and only my last session is recorded... everything else seems to have disappeared.
What happened?
I didnt change any settings or do anything new... why and where has it gone?
Thanks,
gen
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Problem with stats

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:17 pm

What email did you use to purchase PT2? I have no record of this one used for the forum.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem with stats

Postby Genny » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:21 pm

And more importantly.... how do i get it back?
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Problem with stats

Postby Genny » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello,

I am using the trial of PT, I have purchased HUD via a friend (his email musicgu7 @ gmail .com - without the spaces)
The strange thing is that HUD is displaying correctly saying they are 300+ hands for player X... but almost nothing in the PT

Thanks
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Re: Problem with stats

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:15 pm

You must have some filters set then.
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1375
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem with stats

Postby Genny » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:53 am

That fixed it, Thanks!
Genny
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests