Best way to get ranges of all my opponents' PT stats???

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Best way to get ranges of all my opponents' PT stats???

Postby ffrllc » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:53 pm

I'm looking ot get the overall ranges of all my oppoents stats within PT. Derek (Site Admin) mentioned he did this in the past by exporting into Excel and getting the stats that way. He did this a long time ago and doesn't remember how he did it so he suggested I ask in this forum for advice.

I'm looking to be able to break down how a specific opponent compares to all my opponents in a given stat.

So for example, I'd like to be able to break down "fold to turn %" into 4 ranges for all my opponents. Then I would color code those 4 ranges in HUD and easily see where how my current villain compares. Does he fold much morre then typical, much less, or somewhere in the middle?


Is using the export to Excel mthod the best way to get this info? If so, how do I do this?

I'm also obviosuly open to other suggestions if you might think of a better way?


Thanks in advance for any help.
ffrllc
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Re: Best way to get ranges of all my opponents' PT stats???

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:39 pm

On the Summary tab of the Ring Stats window there is an "e" button next to the second data section.

Click on that and it will allow you to select from a variety of stats that you want to export to Excel.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests