ipoker HHs fubbared.

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

ipoker HHs fubbared.

Postby binbs » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi there.

ipoker has made some changes to their HH, so now PT thinks that the whole pot size is the net profit in each hand.

What mail do i send HHs to, so you can fix this problem?
binbs
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: ipoker HHs fubbared.

Postby binbs » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:49 pm

I sent the HHs thru the support option.
binbs
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: ipoker HHs fubbared.

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Please see here...
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2899

Please everyone, do not keep adding to these threads, I know there is a problem and I'm looking into it.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests