Poker Tracker on 2 computers

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Poker Tracker on 2 computers

Postby goodenough » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:01 pm

I am running Poker Tracker Hold 'em on two computers, a laptop for when I travel, and a desktop when I'm at home. Is there any way to sync the two databases. Note: I am not a techno-phobe, but neither am I a database wizard.
goodenough
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:42 am

Re: Poker Tracker on 2 computers

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 pm

If the databases are not synced now then see here for how to combine the stats...
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/arc ... e+database

Once one of the computers contains all the hands from both computers the easiest thing to do is copy the database files back and forth from now on to keep them in sync. The file names of these files are listed here:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1369
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests