Missing money

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Missing money

Postby Suerte » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Actually PT is saying I have made too much money. My PT database looks like it is missing 1 hand... a hand where I was stacked for about 425. I dont know how this could have happend...I always let the hands finish out before leaving a table ect. Any suggestions on finding this hand will be appreciated.

If there is no way to find the hand through log errors or whatever, is there a way to manually make it look like I lost $425 on a hand so my won amount is correct? I thought about just purging a similar hand, but that skrews up my stats even more. Thanks!
Suerte
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: Missing money

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:46 pm

What site was the hand from? Was it from a site where the hands are stored in text files on your hard drive? If so, try to find the hand history file for this table. Do you see the hand in this file? If not then that is why PT doesn't have it. The only other option to fix the problem would be to create a dummy hand history were you lose a certain amount of money to make up for the loss.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Missing money

Postby Suerte » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:24 pm

The hand was on FTP. I have no idea what hand it was, or where the file would be.

How would i create a dummy hand history? Do you think it would be easier to just delete another hand where i won $425? Thanks.
Suerte
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: Missing money

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:27 pm

there is no way to just delete one hand from the database.

If you want to copy/paste the text from one of your FT hand histories I can try to dummy up a hand for you. You said you need it so you lost $425 is that right?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Missing money

Postby Suerte » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm

I just sent a message and text file with a hand I lost 429 through the support comments links. Im not sure if it sent correctly though. Thanks Pat.
Suerte
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Re: Missing money

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:26 pm

I didn't get anything on the support system from you. You can also just send me the file via email to support at pokertracker dot com.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests