VISTA and pund values

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

VISTA and pund values

Postby Laur » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:28 am

Hi

Have a bit of a problem:

I have windows Vista, and the last 2 month I can se that PT has not automatic changed my Language to English (USA) - I live in Denmark! Due to this the £-hands has been importet wrong. What could be the problem, or do I have to manually change the settings every time?

I use PostgreSQL DB and have now exportet the HH from the last 2 month from PT to a file on my computer, but when I aske PT to import them again it does not read them (I just use the normal auto-import window). I play on Crypto and the reimportet HH lay as text-files on my computer.

Best regards
Laur
Laur
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: VISTA and pund values

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:00 am

Did you use the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window to purge all these sessions that you exported before trying to reimport them? You need to do that first or PT won't reimport the hands if they already exist in the database.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: VISTA and pund values

Postby Laur » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:57 pm

ok so I need to purge alle the sessions from the last 2 month first, and then I can reimport them via the text-files I have importet from PT to my computer?
Laur
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: VISTA and pund values

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Yes. If you have already exported the hand history files from the past 2 months to text files then you need to purge those hands now and reimport them.

I WOULD ALSO STRONGLY SUGGEST that you make a BACKUP copy of the database now using the Utilities > PostgreSQL Database Functions window before doing all this just in case something goes wrong.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests